Monday 28 November 2011

Brotherhood

As I stated earlier on, I was raised with good, yet extremely strict parents. My dad is a military officer. Hence, you can figure out how our lives has been as kids. *Bare in mind that this is not a some sort of an oppression towards my love ones. It is just some old stories I wanted to share.*


As a kid, you often argue a lot with your siblings. In my case, I have to admit, I am those cliche "PUSSY-CRYINGALLTHETIME" kid. I am very manja, and I cry too easily. Having a big brother who acts like those villains in the cartoons makes it even "better". Trust me, my brother, used to be one hell of a DEVILISH kid. An extreme naughty one I must say. Once he tied a cockroach onto a flying firecracker, torch it and let it fly up high. More extreme than that, he once took a frog, tied it up, use the bicycle pump and pump the shit out of that frog. You can seriously witness how the frog bloats bigger and bigger. Nevertheless, there's me. Every time my brother does all that, he will definitely call me up and show it to me. And as always, I will cry. At that point, my brother will tease me even more, and I will end up...well you know what's next.

So here's what my dad will do. He rotans. And then we cry. And to avoid getting more rotans, we cry  LOUDER. Sometimes, we insert those sobbing that made us look as if we were about to die. For instance, we would roll around, yell, and pretend that our hands and legs are broken. And yes, that never works. What he would do next is to make us stop crying and arguing. So what does he do? He forced us to hug each other, TIGHTLY, and watch TV. Eventually, we stop crying. Thinking of it now, how can you actually put two boys who are about to kill each other to watch cartoons. And the best part is, to hug each other.

And that my friends, is what i call, a coerced "BROTHER"-HOOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment