Tuesday 6 December 2011

Kena Tinggal TWOPOINTZERO

Speaking of kena tinggal, it has been my duty to live in this world, to be "tinggal"-ed. You name it. In any occasions, or at any places. It comes to a point I'm used to it. Can't blame anyone really. I totally agree with what my Mom told me," When you do something, you like to take your own SWEET TIME doing it even though its urgent." And she's right. When I'm asked to do something, I'll take my time. I mean, MOST of my TIME doing it. Hence, DAYDREAMING is me. Life is all about chillexing don't you think?

These are the events of "kena tinggal" that I can actually think of right now.

1. Standard 3. Bus normally arrives at 6.45 AM. At 6.40, I was not in my pants yet. I was savoring myself, looking at the view, the birds outside the house yard, and other stuffs. I was in my own trance. Suddenly, BAM! a shoe flew over out of nowhere. It hit me real hard. Then this comes along, "Yuan, your brother already left for school! What were you doing all this while?!!" It was already 7.20 AM. #ONEWORD: Cibai.

2. Booked a 12 noon flight to Kelantan for myself. *Do know that we went there separately.* 10AM: Still enjoying my burger in KL CENTRAL. I thought," Ala chilllllllll lah, how long will the rapid bus take to reach LCCT!? 30 minutes max!"
So I went down to the counter, and asked this Abang-Jaga-Kaunter.
I said, "Bang, bas ni pergi LCCT kan? 30 minute confirm sampai kan?"
He replied, "Kau ingat BUS ni boleh terbang!!?"

So cancel plan to ride the bus. Called my friend, and we sped off to LCCT. As we reach LCCT, it was 11.50. I ran, so freaking fast. *Not so fast lah actually since I'm 90kg* Anyway, reached the check-in counter. "Bang, saya nak check-in untuk flight to Kelantan pukul 12."
He smiled, and replied," Adik, kapal terbang tu dah kat atas tu haahhh." *while he points up*.

WOE IS ME really.

Called my dad right after. I explained. He only say this to me, " You think that plane is WEE-ASIA is it?!! Have to follow your own timing!?!"

Okay now I emo. No more stories. 


*HANYA DALAM KENANGAN*







YES, HANYA DALAM KENANGAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment